Given the uncertainty communities face as we adjust to the impact of COVID-19, we want to assure you of the measures we’re taking to protect the health, safety and well-being of our customers and teams.
- Emergency pay will be enacted for our Distribution Center (DC) Associates who are not working, to cover their scheduled shifts.
- Our flexible attendance policy allows for absences due to any illness.
- Our DC Safety Measures meet or exceed standards set by the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). DC Safety Measures …
- Require Associates to practice rigorous safety hygiene, including frequent 30-second handwashing and use of hand sanitizer
- Ask Associates to keep social distance of 6 feet
- Monitor Associates’ health closely
- Include deep cleaning of DC restrooms and breakrooms twice daily
- Provide disinfectant wipes at workstations and require Associates to wipe down equipment before and after shifts
- Stagger Associates' breaks to allow for frequent wipe downs of power equipment, pack stations, scanners and other equipment.
As the situation unfolds, we will continue to adjust our practices and policies to the highest possible standards to ensure our teams’ and your safety and well-being.
Thank you for your loyalty,
Team Vince Camuto